Muhoroni Youth Receives Heavy Sanctions After Croud Trouble Caused Premier League Match Abandonment
Muhoroni Youth have been slapped with sanctions by FKF's Leagues and Competitions Committee following the abandonment of their league match against KCB Football Club on Monday.
The match was abandoned in the 90th minute after a section of club supporters attacked KCB FC technical bench members.
- Muhoroni lose the game 2-0 to KCB.
- The club will pay a fine of KES. 300,000
- The club will host its next five matches away from Muhoroni Stadium.
- The club will play the said five games in an empty Stadium.
- Muhoroni Youth FC Chairman Moses Adagala banned from attending the club's next three games.
The ruling was published on Wednesday October 11th and take effect immediately.
Recommended for You
Muhoroni Youth Receives Heavy Sanctions After Croud Trouble Caused Premier League Match Abandonment . . . . . Read Post
Welcome to The Central Rift FKF Website - Incorporating Technology In Football Management. . . . . Read Post